We offer a complete architectural service, from high-level strategic planning to detailed design and contract administration during construction.
We enjoy problem-solving through design and providing honest and considered support to all stages of the process.
We are here to help.
How We Work
Our approach is always the same:
Architecture is not practiced in a vacuum and no project is without context.
We listen and learn as much as we can about the needs, ambitions, constraints and motivations that affect each scheme.
We value the opinions of others and through continued dialogue rigorously examine potential outcomes.
We strategize, we sketch, we make models, reports and presentations.
We produce detailed drawings and specifications.
We like to make things happen!
Typically this means:
• Feasibility Studies
• Funding Applications
• Building Design (including refurbishment proposals)
• Planning Applications
• Procurement Assistance & Tendering
• Obtaining Statutory Approvals
• Involvement During Construction
(We are BIM Level 2 enabled)
Atypically this means:
• Conceiving and constructing installations
• Developing and conducting research projects
• Designing furniture, finishes and loose items
• Running architecture workshops with Schools
• Mentoring young architecture students